In 2022, President Joe Biden signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). Among other things, this bill aims to invest in energy production and reduce carbon emissions in the United States.
Please note, information regarding the IRA is constantly being updated. We will share more information as it becomes available to us.
For more information, see this list of current resources:
• National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 Information
• IRS Fact Sheet regarding frequently asked questions about energy efficient home improvements and residential clean energy property credits
• National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) Consumer Guide to the Inflation Reduction Act
• Rewiring America: Go electric! Digital Guide
• The Department of Energy's Energy Savings Hub